Ways to Donate
- Make a regular donation online – visit the Justgiving website and select ‘Make a monthly donation’
- Make a one-off donation online – visit the Justgiving website and select ‘Donate’
- Text VSSC00 £10 (or any other amount of money) to 70070 to donate on your mobile phone
- Make a donation by telephone using your credit or debit card by calling our National Office on 0131 668 4486
- Send a cheque payable to “Victim Support Scotland” by post to the National Office address below
- Leave a gift in your will
- Make a donation in memory of a loved one
- Give in Celebration
- Donate through your Payroll
You’ll find additional details about these ways to donate below.
Address for Postal Donations
The Fundraising Team
Victim Support Scotland
15/23 Hardwell Close
Gifts in Wills
Leaving a gift in your will is a simple process. You can find advice about doing this on the UK Government website.
Giving in Memory
An online tribute is a great way for friends and family to commemorate, celebrate or simply remember someone special, with their donations benefiting victims and witnesses of crime, through the work of Victim Support Scotland.
You can create a tribute fund for your loved one on the Justgiving Website.
Give in Celebration
Why not ask family and friends for donations as an alternative to presents to celebrate a birthday, wedding or other special event? Visit the Justgiving Website.
Payroll Giving is an easy, tax-effective way to give to charity - so it costs employees less to give more. The system is easy to opt in and out of, giving donors full control over their giving.
If you don’t have a payroll giving or workplace giving scheme at your place of work, encourage your employer to start one. There are a number of agencies approved by HM Revenue & Customs that can work with your employer to set-up a scheme. Your employer can find more information here.