Work for Us
Working for us means making a difference to people’s lives. Whether you are working directly with the victims and witnesses of crime who we support or making it all happen behind the scenes, working for us is a great opportunity.
We are looking for talented and committed people who love a challenge and want to make that difference. Whatever job you apply for, you will be making a major contribution to support those affected by crime.
Benefits of working for us
- Competitive rates of pay
- Life Assurance, equivalent to 3 times annual salary
- Group Pension Scheme (contributory – 5% employer contribution)
- 25 days annual leave (minimum) and 14 public holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption Pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests for computer work
- Learning and Development programme
- Development and career opportunities